N.J. Stevenson @ twittistry.org

Life happens, we all know that. Twittistry with N.J is real people talking about real life and real ministry. Each post highlights a tweet from one of our feeds so get ready to be INpowered with Twittistry from N.J. Stevenson, founder and visionary of GAP Ministries Inc. Come back often! Feel free to comment on your favorite twittistry post. Our electronic and print publications will be available soon, connect with us @gapmin or @calledwoman on twitter.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Did Jesus Just Say Blah, Blah, Blah?

This is not from the Twitter feed but I confess I’m guilty of entering the Blah Zone—my husband and I were talking and as I told him about family matters I came to a point in the conversation where I said “and blah blah”…he responded what, just two blahs? Two blahs is more than enough don’t you think? But I realized he was right, what happened to the third blah? Usually we hear blah, blah, blah.
Blah is pompous or pretentious talk or writing---a filler. It made me think of the Lord and how he never enters the blah zone. When we share something with him we’ll never hear him say “blah, blah, blah”. Don’t you just love that Jesus never enters the blah zone, I do.
Visit Tiney Thoughts, Twitter, Facebook, Called WomanNJClicks and G.A.P. Ministries:)

If I had tweeted this one I would have said : So thankful Jesus doesn't go "blah, blah blah" when he presents my prayers to the Father...

UPDATE: I couldn't resist, I tried really I did. LOL. I tweeted this about this post
Aren't you glad Jesus doesn't present your prayer request to the Father in the form of blah, blah blah?

No comments:

Post a Comment

track net traffic